Frame-A- Trip provides an online marketplace platform that connects photographers and photography studios (the “Photographers”) with customers. All information, communications, links, software, newsletters, products, services, other materials and any and all other services that may be added, offered or provided to you from time to time (the “Services”) through these sites that are accessible at www.frameatrip.com and any other websites through which Frame-A-Trip makes the Services available.
By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), whether or not you become a registered user of the Site. These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site, and constitutes a binding legal agreement between you and Frame-A-Trip.
All contents of the Website are Copyright © 2016 Frame-A-Trip. All rights reserved. Frame-A-Trip, Frame-A-Trip.com, and our logo are trademarks belonging to us.
Collection of Your Personal Information
In providing the Service, Frame-A-Trip may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email. If you purchase Frame-A-Trip products and services, we collect billing and credit card information and store photographic images. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction and render the Service. Frame-A-Trip may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your age and gender. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
We will not publish or sublicense your photographic images without your prior consent. Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Frame-A-Trip. This information can include: your IP address; browser type; domain names; access times; and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the Service, to maintain quality of the Service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
Frame-A-Trip encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from the Frame-A-Trip website so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Frame-A-Trip is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Site.
Use of Your Personal Information
Frame-A-Trip collects and uses your personal information to operate the Site and deliver the services you have requested. Frame-A-Trip may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Frame-A-Trip and its affiliates. Frame-A-Trip does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Frame-A-Trip may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Frame-A-Trip in order to determine what Frame-A-Trip services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Frame-A-Trip to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Frame-A-Trip will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Frame-A-Trip or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Frame-A-Trip; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Frame-A-Trip, or the public.
The Site may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Protecting our customer's’ private information is our highest priority. If you submit or provide any personal data through the Site, your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
- For registered users, your name and email address will be disclosed to the relevant Photographers when you click on any contact details the Photographers display in their profiles including website, email, social media (e.g. facebook, instagram, twitter), phone number, and other contacts.
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our Site and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
- For Frame-A-Trip or its designated representatives or business partners to provide goods and services to you or parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
- To verify and process payment when you purchase goods and services from us
- For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
- To conduct statistical analysis of the users of the Site including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
- To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence or misconduct or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
By accepting these Terms of Service, you: (a) consent to Frame-A-Trip collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes as described above; (b) consent to Frame-A-Trip’s transferring your personal data out of Indonesia to third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described above.
- Users and Photographers must NEVER create an account in another user/Photographer’s name; must not create more than one account or use the account of another user or Photographer.
- Users and Photographers must NEVER impersonate another user or Photographer.
- Users and Photographers must not, do not intend to, or will ever offer anyone cash or other compensation for a more favorable review.
- Users and Photographers must not misrepresent, or impersonate another user or Photographer.
- Photographers must not post any fake feedback reviews of their services. You understand and agree to refrain from all these prohibited activities and agree not to use the Site if your membership has been temporarily or permanently suspended or revoked.
- Finally you agree not to violate any of the terms set forth in these Terms of Service.
Third Party Links
The Website and some of the articles on the Website may contain links to other resources and businesses on the Internet. We provide these citations and aids to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest. We are not responsible for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage (“Loss”) related to your use of any website linked to the Website (“Linked Website”) including if this Loss (i) arises from errors or omissions in the content of any Linked Website, or (ii) is as a result of any Linked Website being down or (iii) arises from any other use of any Linked Website. Your use of any Linked Website is at your own risk. In addition, the citations do not mean that we sponsor, are affiliated to or associated with, or legally authorised to use, any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol in the links
Users must arrive at the meeting point on time or 15 minutes before to meet photographer. if users are late, the photo tour session time will still run as scheduled unless photographer is available after the assign time. If for any reason users don’t notify the photographer and arrive max 30 minutes after the photo tour session time, users will be considered a no-show and will be charged in full fee.
For any rescheduling or cancellation, users can notify Frame-A-Trip max 3x24 hours before D-Day through email. Cancellation within 3x24 Hours before D-Day will get a 90% refund from the package price. Cancellation within 24 Hours before D-Day will not get any refund.
User(s) are responsible for any additional fees and costs of the photo tour (i.e. museum entry, ferry ticket, transportation, food, etc) as well as the photographers.
All content and photographs displayed on the Site and all underlying software or technology used in connection with the Site, and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, are owned by Frame-A-Trip. You acknowledge that the Site, the content and photographic images displayed on the Site and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the Site contain Frame-A-Trip’s proprietary information. Frame-A-Trip shall have the right to monitor the content that you provide to the Site, but shall not be obligated to do so. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and other restrictions contained in the Site. Access to, and use of, the Site is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Accessing, using, displaying, performing, distributing, copying or downloading content from the Site for other than personal and non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written consent of Frame-A-Trip. By downloading or reproducing any information from this Site, you accept and agree to the conditions described in this Statement in their entirety without modification unless otherwise agreed to in writing by Frame-A-Trip and you.
Modification to Terms
We may update and make improvements to the Website regularly and can change the content at any time. We will use our reasonable efforts to keep the Website available to you, but if necessary, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You understand and agree that your use of the Website remains subject to such suspension or closure.